Get polished metalworking finishes like a pro! Deburr, cut or angle grind your workpiece in just seconds with these Rotary Grinder Burr Bits! Never polish with a manual file again! Produce fewer chips and prevent dust pollution!
DOUBLE GROOVE DESIGN - Works for objects that have low density and for rapid stock removal on Carbon and Stainless Steel. Designed with rows of teeth cut in two intersecting directions for fast material removal. You can also choose the single groove slot option if you prefer.
INCREASE WORK EFFICIENCY - Much for effective than manual files and improves work up to ten times compared to a small handle wheel. It also comes in different shapes to meet your various needs. Use it to deburr, finish and clean your workpiece's surface effectively.
HIGH HARDNESS - Made of heat-treated tungsten carbide. This smoothens welding joints without damage. By using this, you can reduce processing costs by about 10 times. You can use it to process all kinds of high hardness metal including all sorts of hardened steel and non-metal objects.
USE WITH EASE - Perfect for both beginners and expert use. This makes an essential tool for woodworkers & DIY enthusiasts. Take the hard work away from Metalworking!
WIDE APPLICATION - Great for metalwork, toolmaking, model engineering, wood carving, jewelry making, welding, chamfering, casting, deburring, grinding, cylinder head porting and sculpting. Compatible with most die grinders and rotary tools.
Grind, shape, deburr in any angles with a clean finish using these Rotary Grinder Burr Bits!
Grab this nifty addition to your toolbox NOW!
- Material: Carbide Tungsten Steel
- Options: Single/ Double
- Size: 3 x 6mm
- Package Inclusion/s: Get 1 set Rotary Grinder Burr Bits includes 10pcs.
Question:Are these bits good for sheet metal?
Answer:Yes these bits cut well on any material the small size is great for detailed work. I was very happy with the quality for the price.
Question:Does it work on hard or soft wood?
Answer:Works on all types of wood. I work in apartment maintenance and i use one of these practically every day. Theyre sharp and ready to grind down surfaces at will.
Question:How well will these work on aluminum?
Answer:I used them on an aluminum chainsaw cylinder. They worked great.
Question:Can you use these for steel?
Answer:Yes they are hardened Tungsten work great.
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.